Murkani Lace Doily Earring, Silver
Exotic bohemia inspired by the ethnic patterns in Sri Lankan temples and architecture. The range features statement Earrings and Necklaces handcrafted in solid Sterling Silver, 18 KT Yellow Gold Plate and Rose Gold Plate with Black Spinel Stone highlights.
- Solid Sterling Silver
- Measures 4.5 cm h x 3.3 cm w
- Hammered Silver Finish
- Packaged in custom Murkani velvet pouch
- Free Shipping
Murkai Jewellery is handcrafted with the finest metals and semi-precious stones from across the globe and as such, requires equally superior care. Please follow these care instructions to preserve the longevity of your jewellery and to ensure you get the best out of your purchase!
- Avoid contact with liquids and chemicals (i.e. perfume, sea water, sweat, moisturiser and chlorine). Consistent contact with these liquids will damage your piece of jewellery over time.
- Do not expose your jewellery to humidity (bathrooms and sunrooms) and ensure it is not stored in direct sunlight (please polish your jewellery more frequently if in humid environments).
- Displaying your jewellery in humid conditions or in cabinets under strong or direct lighting will accelerate tarnishing. Please take care to polish these regularly while on display.
- To ensure your earrings do not fall out, gently squeeze the earring hooks together once they are in the ear. We have butterfly backs available to purchase separately if you feel you would like extra security.
- Store your jewellery in your Murkani pouch to avoid tarnishing. If storing for long periods use a zip lock bag for extra protection.
- Polish your jewellery regularly with polishing cloth, especially after wear in hot, humid or wet environments.