Aletheia & Phos Cosmos Solstice Shield Necklace, Gold & Rutile Quartz
The Aletheia & Phos Cosmos Solstice Shield Necklace symbolises the sun and moon, nature constantly flows to achieve balance, creating the perfect conditions for life to flourish.
This gemstone shield keeps us protected energetically throughout the longest and shortest of days, a reminder that everything we need is already within us. It guides us on our path, protecting our soul, heart and mind, and forges a deep connection to ourselves, the earth, the cosmos and the spirit. Allowing us to be profoundly seen. Always protected on our journey.
Rutile quartz is a programmable crystal that amplifies, stores, regulates and releases energy. It magnifies the energy of any intention or affirmation and assists with the manifestation of dreams and inspirations. Rutile inclusions in quartz look like fine golden hair or needles. It protects against negative energy, promotes spiritual growth and accelerates the properties of quartz.
- Ethically Hand made
- 925 sterling silver with Rhodium plating
- Charm height 13mm
- Necklace length 42cm, Charm height 13mm
Aletheia & Phos Jewellery is handcrafted with the finest metals and semi-precious stones from across the globe and as such, requires equally superior care. Please follow these care instructions to preserve the longevity of your jewellery and to ensure you get the best out of your purchase!
- Avoid contact with liquids and chemicals (i.e. perfume, sea water, sweat, moisturiser and chlorine). Consistent contact with these liquids will damage your piece of jewellery over time.
- Do not expose your jewellery to humidity (bathrooms and sunrooms) and ensure it is not stored in direct sunlight (please polish your jewellery more frequently if in humid environments).
- Displaying your jewellery in humid conditions or in cabinets under strong or direct lighting will accelerate tarnishing. Please take care to polish these regularly while on display.
- Store your jewellery in your pouch to avoid tarnishing. If storing for long periods use a zip lock bag for extra protection.
- Polish your jewellery regularly with our polishing cloth, especially after wear in hot, humid or wet environments.