Aletheia & Phos Eye Of The Cosmos Necklace, Silver
Aletheia & Phos interpretation of the evil eye, the Eye Of The Cosmos Necklace takes inspiration from our creative directors Greek and Italian heritage, protecting the wearer from the ‘mati’ or ‘mallochio’, an ancient European superstition dating back to 6th century BC.
Featuring solid Australian opal from Coober Pedy, this delicate pendant guides us on our path, protecting our soul, heart and mind. Always protected on our journey.
Opal magnifies intention, passion, creativity, and balances yin and yang energy. It helps clear our emotional bodies by activating all chakras and instilling a joyous aura within.
- Ethically Hand made
- 925 sterling silver, Rhodium plate
- Chain length 46cm with shortening loop at 41cm
- Pendant height 17mm including bail
- Solid Australian Opal
Aletheia & Phos Jewellery is handcrafted with the finest metals and semi-precious stones from across the globe and as such, requires equally superior care. Please follow these care instructions to preserve the longevity of your jewellery and to ensure you get the best out of your purchase!
- Avoid contact with liquids and chemicals (i.e. perfume, sea water, sweat, moisturiser and chlorine). Consistent contact with these liquids will damage your piece of jewellery over time.
- Do not expose your jewellery to humidity (bathrooms and sunrooms) and ensure it is not stored in direct sunlight (please polish your jewellery more frequently if in humid environments).
- Displaying your jewellery in humid conditions or in cabinets under strong or direct lighting will accelerate tarnishing. Please take care to polish these regularly while on display.
- Store your jewellery in your pouch to avoid tarnishing. If storing for long periods use a zip lock bag for extra protection.
- Polish your jewellery regularly with our polishing cloth, especially after wear in hot, humid or wet environments.